Powder coating costs are dependent on the amount of surface area to be coated, as well as the level of difficulty in handling the item/part during the finishing process. This means that both item size and detail play an important role in determining your project costs. Powder coating estimates are given below for various common items.
Of course we couldn't possibly list everything that can be powder coated, but the following lists cover some of the more popular items. If you can't find what you're looking for just give us a call for a free quote.
- Below prices include abrasive blasting, masking of all threads, preparation, and powder coating. Material is extra (most powder is $15 per pound plus shipping).
- Cast aluminum and magnesium parts may experience an out-gassing and/or bubbling in the finished powder coat. We will take every precaution to avoid out-gassing, however, we can't be held responsible for bubbling caused by porous castings.
- For a second coat add 50% for a clear coat. Clear coat is required over all metal and silver coating.
- Prices below do not include any disassembly or reassembly; fees will apply for any additional required preparation.
- Average turnaround time is 5- 7 days.