Powder coating costs are dependent on the amount of surface area to be coated, as well as the level of difficulty in handling the item/part during the finishing process. This means that both item size and detail play an important role in determining your project costs.
- Cast aluminum and magnesium parts may experience an out-gassing and/or bubbling in the finished powder coat. We will take every precaution to avoid out-gassing, however, we can't be held responsible for bubbling caused by porous castings.
- A primer may be needed for out-gasing on certain parts.
- For a second coat add 50% for a clear coat. Clear coat is required over all metal and silver coating.
- Sandblasting is $75 per hour or $1.25 a minute
- Average turnaround time is 7- 10 days.