Skis & Snowboards | Bikes | Inflatable SUPs
How Do Daily Rentals Work?
- Come in anytime after 2:00 P.M. on the day before you head to the mountain
- Fill out the paper work
- Take the equipment
- Have fun!
- Equipment is due back the day after your rental period by 1:00 p.m.
- Staying on the slopes for consecutive days? Save money while using great gear! Multi-day pricing is below.
- Our gear is tuned every single time it's returned. We want everyone to have a great experience!
How Do Season Rentals Work?
- Rent at the beginning of the season and keep the equipment at home. They're not due back until May 1st 2023!
- You get skis or a snowboard with bindings, boots and poles.
- You have the option of purchasing equipment insurance for an additional $30. This is "no questions asked"—if the equipment is busted in any way, your insurance covers it. Insurance does not cover loss or theft.
- You can bring the equipment in anytime for tuning; it's included in the awesome price!
- The best part for parents: if your kids have a growth spurt in the middle of the season, just come back and we'll replace their equipment with a new size!
- Season rentals preseason ends November 30th, 2022. In season pricing after 12/1/2022, goes up $50
Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards
1 day rental: $55
2 day rental: $90
3 day rental: $125
4 day rental: $160