How Do Season Rentals Work?
- Rent at the beginning of the season and keep the equipment at home. They’re not due back until May 1st 2023!
- You get skis or a snowboard with bindings, boots and poles.
- You have the option of purchasing equipment insurance for an additional $30. This is “no questions asked”-if the equipment is busted in any way, your insurance covers it. Insurance does not cover loss or theft.
- You can bring the equipment in anytime for tuning; it’s included in the awesome price!
- The best part for parents: if your kids have a growth spurt in the middle of the season, just come back and we’ll replace their equipment with a new size!
- Season rentals preseason ends November 30th, 2022. In season pricing 12/1 – 1/1 goes up $50
How Do Daily Rentals Work?
- Come in the day before you head to the mountain, anytime after 2:00 p.m.
- Fill out the paper work, take the equipment. Have fun!
- Equipment is due back the day after your rental period by 1:00 p.m.
- Staying on the slopes for consecutive days? Save money while using great gear! Multi-day pricing is below.
- Our gear is tuned every single time it’s returned. We want everyone to have a great experience!
- Alpine boot rentals would have to have a binding check on top of the rental $35. Need to give us 24 hours
- Snowboard boots can be rented at any time. If you want us to adjust the bindings, there is a cost of $10 on top of the rental
- Nordic and Skate boot rentals can be rented at anytime.
Inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards
1 day rental: $55
2 day rental: $90
3 day rental: $125
4 day rental: $160